Saturday, August 19, 2006

I

I AM too hard on myself.
I WANT to be more consistant.
I WISH there was an Easy Button for real life - you know, like in the Staples commercials.
I MISS being a kid - back when "bills" were ducks' mouths.
I HEAR my cat purring as she sleeps on top of the computer monitor.
I LOVE laughing.
I WONDER what my life would be like if I had never changed my major in college.
I REGRET being financially irresponsible in college.
I AM NOT as strong in my faith as I once was, or would like to be.
I DANCE very rarely - I suffer from what I like to call "LWCOCGS" - Little White Church of Christ Girl Syndrome.
I AM NOT ALWAYS as supportive of my family as I should be.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS...hm...I don't make much of anything these days that doesn't involve popsicle sticks, cotton balls, construction paper or Elmer's glue...working in preschool will do that to you I guess.
I WRITE to-do lists on the bathroom mirror with a dry erase marker.
I CONFUSE my husband on a daily basis - I'm sorry I'm such a woman, honey.
I NEED to let go and let God.
I SHOULD cook more often.
I START organizing projects, but I never finish them...I decide I need something specific and never get around to getting it.
I FINISH most desserts involving chocolate.

No comments: