Saturday, September 23, 2006

Did we really need another tech toy?

Sensei-Hubby recently decided that there was something missing in our house that we just absolutely positively could not possibly live without another week. So he did his research and on Tuesday, UPS showed up at the door with this little gem:



Yep, we're free from the slavery of television scheduling and the price of blank VHS tapes. Or are we now slaves to catching up on what we missed while we were out? I haven't quite figured that out yet. But I do know that I am loving this thing. I set it to record Bones this week, and it decided on its own to record CSI as a Tivo suggestion as well. Tivo knows me so well already! This will really come in handy when this season of American Idol starts up - we'll be able to pause and rewind for hours looking through the crowd shots for ourselves.

In related news, I actually caught myself rewinding so that Sensei-Hubby could see this commercial I thought was hilarious. Can you believe it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TiVo is no toy. If TiVo were human, I would marry it. I love TiVo.