Sunday, March 11, 2007

randomness

Let's start off with a little American Idol, shall we? This week's results show was not incredibly surprising for me. I was rather shocked that Sabrina was sent home before Haley whatshername, but since I don't vote I guess I shouldn't get too worked up about it, huh? I do want to ask one major question though. WHO IS VOTING FOR SANJAYA??? Sure, he's a sweet kid, but are you people actually paying attention when people are singing? He's not exactly horrible, but the kid is seriously lacking in personality on stage.


Hey, did anybody else think Sabrina looked a bit like Moses' wife from Prince of Egypt?



And while we're on look-a-likes, Jared Cotter is a dead ringer for a much taller Alfonso Ribiero:

An old friend I hadn't heard from since high school found me on myspace this weekend. He said he had just been talking about me with his girlfriend. Seems they had been watching A Walk to Remember and he told her he had gone to school with a girl just like Mandy Moore's character. Wow. I think I need to find that movie and watch it again. It's been a while.

No comments: