Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday's Feast - May 25

Appetizer: Name a sound you like to hear.

Kitty purrs. Celeste has a very soft, almost silent purr. Neko's is noticeable from 3 rooms away.

* * *

Soup: What is your favorite kind of cheese?

I love cheese!



I'd probably say my favorite for crackers would be mild cheddar, for sandwiches I like provalone, American, cheddar, or Swiss (depending on the meat involved).

* * *

Salad: Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

I try, but my internal clock is wonky. One days when I have to get up early, I can't shake myself awake. But days when there is no reason to get out of bed at all? My inner alarm clock won't let me sleep past 7. It's weird.

* * *

Main Course: When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?

Last night I forgot to take the stuff I sold for a fundraiser with me to the dojo to deliver. I remembered it about halfway there, so it took me about 3 minutes. Which is pretty good for me.

* * *

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.

I notice many more of my students' positive traits when I only have 6 kids in my classroom.

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Great feast....your dessert sounds heavenly. Too bad classes world-wide can't be the more close 'one on one' type!!

My feast is served.

Anonymous said...

those are all good cheese! great feast...mine's up!

Anonymous said...

I love your feast!