Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Feast - June 15

Appetizer: Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________.

The best thing about where I live is that's where all my stuff is - pretty convenient, huh? No, seriously, the best thing about where I live is that it is within walking distance to my job (on days that the weather is decent, anyway).

Soup: Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).

How about "Dryer Sheet Fresh"? Or maybe Trillium. I'm feeling a little snarky this morning, can you tell?

Salad: What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?

I'm not allowed to install anything on our computer - I'm told that every time I do, God kills a kitten. And I like kittens. Seriously, my husband deals with any and all changes to the computer.

Main Course: If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?

Probably "Most Likely To Be The First One Asleep Tonight." We have company coming for the weekend and, since we always procrastinate, we'll have to do the flight of the bumblebee to finish cleaning the house before they get here tonight.

Dessert: What two colors do you like to wear together?

Black and white - simple and classy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love black and white together too! Great feast.

Anonymous said...

Loved your feast. And your blog. Kept reading and reading, and I will certainly be back.

Kim said...

Great feast today. Loved all of your dishes! Black and white can be so classic.

Mine is up...come on over!