Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blog Talkers - Priceless


What is one item that you own that has minimal monetary value, but has such sentimental value that you wouldn’t sell it for any amount of money?


This is a difficult question for me, because I'm such a packrat. And the things I keep for sentimental reasons I can't imagine anyone actually offering to BUY. I still have my baby quilt that my Gramma made for me. I don't see myself giving that up anytime soon. I still have the teddy bear I had as a baby (along with Hubby's teddy bear from his infancy). I have a locket that I used to play with all the time out of Gramma's jewelry box. Our unity candle and cake topper are still on display. Honestly, I have so many purely sentimental possessions that I can't pick just one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that you still have both your teddy bears. We have mine and Michael's as well.