Monday, July 02, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: July 2


First off, some notes on last week's menu:

Hubby does not care for Bisquick at all, so it looks like I'll be shelving the Bisquick cookbook for a while. The one recipe (other than the obligatory pancakes or waffles) that he cares for at all is the Sloppy Joe Bake I fixed a couple of weeks ago, so we'll be leaving that one on the list of acceptable dinner options. The Cheeseburger Bake from last week was less than impressive (I'll even admit that I wasn't crazy about that one - it just tasted like there was something missing, but I'm not a good enough cook to be able to put my finger on exactly what would have made it taste right.)

The Garlic Parmesan Chicken, however, was a complete success (as evidenced by my posting of the recipe not once, but TWICE!). It's definitely a keeper.

I STILL haven't fixed those enchiladas I've been promising, but this week I MEAN IT!

So, that said, here's this week's lazy menu:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Monday - sloppy joes and fries
Tuesday - frozen pizza
Wednesday - baked chicken, corn, and potatoes (lunch) / ENCHILADAS!!! (supper)
Thursday - frozen pizza / leftovers

It's another weekend off of kitchen duty for me - going out of town for my youngest nephew's wedding. Yay!

No comments: