Thursday, August 16, 2007

TT #40 - Random Tidbits


Thirteen Things about Amber



1. My initials are ANA.

2. The last place I went out to dinner at was Olive Garden.

3. I have never been bungee jumping - and I have no desire to change that.

4. I have never prayed for rain so hard in my life as I am right now.

5. I wore glasses from 2nd grade through 6th grade to correct a lazy eye.

6. I have a lisp (or if you were to actually hear me say the word, "lithp").

7. I have a very addictive personality and tend to obsess over random things.

8. I have been told that I look like Sandra Bullock, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Mandy Moore.

9. I absolutely love watermelon, but I haven't had any at all this summer.

10. I'm giving up my beloved sweet tea in an effort to lose some weight.

11. Our car would never fit in our garage - even if the garage was empty! And it's not like our car is huge - it's a Hyundai Sonata.

12. I killed a ginormous wood spider at work Tuesday. It was the size of a small child's hand. Seriously.

13. I base most of my fashion taste on what feels good.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Holly said...

#2 - I've been. It was a lot more fun that I thought it would be..and it was also the scariest thing I've ever done in my entire life!

#5 - Me too, except I wore mine from Kindergarten on. :(

#12 - This seriously freaked me out.

Happy TT!

Rebecca said...

#13 - me too!

Happy TT13 :-)