Wednesday, August 22, 2007

TT #41 - more random stuff about me

THURSDAY

THIRTEEN

Thirteen Things about Amber

1. The last thing I ate was garlic parmesan chicken, potatoes, and a salad. Yum!

2. The last blog I visited was Michele, where I found most of the fodder for this T13.

3. The last time I had a decadent dessert...does a Jello Pudding Pop count as "decadent"? Because those things are just as good as I remember them being as a child.

4. The last time I truly laughed out loud was this afternoon - we were working on an art project in my classroom that involved toothpaste in a ziplock bag and I was letting the kids smell it to figure out what I had put in the bag. One of the kids said "it smells like good!"

5. If I could have a magic red button in my home, that did one thing when I pressed it, I would want it to clean the litter boxes. I hate doing that. And Neko's is lethal.

6. Of all seven of Snow White's dwarves, I think Dopey best personifies me. At least, I hope it's not Grumpy. But I know it's not Happy.

7. I am currently reading Exile by RA Salvatore - re-reading, actually. I read the entire Drizzt series up to The Hunter's Blade trilogy and then got busy and forgot too much of the story to just pick up where I had left off.

8. Autumn is my favorite season, followed closely by spring and winter. Not a huge fan of the summer.

9. I learned to read when I was 4 years old, with the help of Sesame Street and Wheel of Fortune.

10. If I were a character on Friends, I would be Phoebe.

11. I am currently listening to Hubby playing Sweet Child o' Mine on Guitar Hero 2.

12. My cell phone wallpaper is a picture of the beach that I took in Destin this spring.

13. I dance in the car. If the movements I make can possibly be considered "dancing", that is.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



14 comments:

Suprina said...

What a great T13!
I just knoticed that you are in Tennessee. So am I!
Have a wonderful week and weekend!

Anonymous said...

Awesome thirteen!

Anything with garlic in it is yummy. I just wish there was more cause it helps keep my face clear too. xD

Unknown said...

I still haven't gotten through my RA Salvatore book (Elf Trilogy), but i'm glad you enjoy his work. Happy TT!

Lori said...

#1 sounds yummy. Great list:) Happy TT.

L^2 said...

Pudding Pop? Yummy! I haven't had one of those in ages. :-)

Anonymous said...

My husband LOVES the Drizzt books.

Mine's up.

Ruthie said...

Lol those were hilarious! Happy TT'ing. Mine are up, and in a video form! ;-) http://www.incogblogo.net

Anonymous said...

Aha! Another Floridian. Destin is gorgeous....I wouldn't mind having that picture in my cell phone.

Anonymous said...

Great list and good to know you, Amber :)

Happy TT!

J. Lynne said...

OMG! If I had a magic red button, that's exactly what I would want it to do too!

And I didn't know they still made Jello Pudding Pops. I'll have to look for them.

Happy TT!

Lazy Daisy said...

Great randomness. My son loves Guitar Hero 2. I learned a lot of great information about you. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey..I'm a car dancer too!! lol! And I'm in TN too...AND I think toothpaste smells like good! Fun list!

eastcoastlife said...

Hi!
Greetings from Singapore. This is my very first TT post and visit.

That's a good way to know you on my first visit. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Nice list. The garlic chicken sounds good!