Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday's Feast: September 7

Appetizer

Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?


Well, that honestly depends on the state of our budget. If things are tight, the word you're looking for would be nervous. Otherwise, I'm a pretty HAPPY grocery shopper. I like me some food, y'all.

Soup

What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?


crisp cool morning air


Salad

Have you ever had any bad experiences online?


I've been less than satisfied with an online transaction before, but bad experience, I don't know that I have.


Main Course

Name three things that make you happy daily.


Hubby, kitty snuggles, and TiVo.


Dessert

What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

I love my ostrich feather duster. And the cats do, too. I have to keep it in the cabinet above the washer and dryer tucked away behind other things or the cats will dig it out and drag it around the house. It would be adorable if I weren't afraid they would tear it to shreds.

No comments: