Sunday, June 29, 2008

a little of this, a little of that

You may or may not have noticed that I changed the title of the blog - I'm in a bit of a "less is more" frame of mind lately. The photo in the new header is me a few years ago. It's one of my favorites.

It has been a while since I've blogged something besides photography. It's just that, right now, that's where my interest lies. I'm still teaching preschool, and there's always something to comment on about that. But by the time I get home at the end of the day, I'm just too tired to think about work.

I've been trying to take advantage of the pool here at our apartment complex lately. It's a great way to unwind after a long day. And since it's still close to 100 degrees at 7pm around here, there's plenty of time after work to get in a good hour at the pool.

I was doing a little research yesterday, trying to find some good places for fireworks next weekend. How crazy is this? Of all the surrounding cities of Phoenix, Scottsdale (where we live) is the only one with no fireworks show as part of their Independence Day celebration. What, can Scottsdale not afford fireworks? Seriously.

Anyway, I'm sorry my material hasn't been very thought-provoking or humorous lately. Hopefully one of these days I'll be back to it. Until then, enjoy the photos.

No comments: