Friday, February 23, 2007

changes

Well, it seems my track record remains consistent: I always tend to jump on the band wagon as it starts to lose steam. This was the last week for the Thursday Thirteen; the official website is closing shop. I didn't post one this week because of my inner need to keep things even - this week would have been my 21st TT and that's just not a nice round number. I suppose I could continue to post TTs on my own, but honestly, 13 is a lot. I was struggling to come up with things I could make a list of 13 of. And I tend to like the lists of things rather than the 13 random things about me's.

If you haven't noticed, I gave the blog a bit of a facelift this week (and if you didn't notice, you are either stumbling upon me for the first time or incredibly unobservant). I'm not completely happy with the font, but the color scheme is more me now.

You know, for someone who isn't all that comfortable with change, I sure do a lot of rearranging and redecorating: whether it be a blog or a living room or a classroom (which really confuses 4 year olds). Once the slightest bit of "that's not quite what I want" gets into my head, it stews there until I get the "I can't take it any more" feeling and have to do something about it. That's the latent perfectionist in me, isn't it? Can perfectionism be latent? Does the latency negate the perfectionism?

No comments: