Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday's Feast #6

Appetizer: How fast can you type?




Honestly? I haven't needed to know that in such a long time that I have no clue. I can't even remember how fast I could type in high school and college.

***

Soup: What is your favorite online game?



For a mind-numbing time waster, I like Bejewelled 2 and Zuma. For losing myself in an alternate reality, World of Warcraft.

***

Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?


I'd give myself a 6.5 or 7. I'm definitely not the smartest person on the planet, but I like to think I'm at least a little smarter than average.

***

Main Course: Name three of your best teachers from your school years.

Linda Null was my junior high math teacher. I actually started taking her math classes in 5th grade (I used to be really good at math, and then calculus came along). She kept me challenged without making me hate math. A very difficult thing to do with a kid.

Charlotte Clark was my high school English teacher and BETA sponsor. She was absolutely awesome! She made her classes so much fun, and you could tell she really enjoyed teaching.

Terry Edwards was one of my college Bible professors. His father had been a missionary in Italy throughout his childhood, so when we talked about the churches the New Testament letters had been written to, he really made those places come alive for us.

***

Dessert: What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?


There's a karate tournament that I'm not competing in, but we'll go to coach and support our friends. Then I'm guessing a major cleaning spree in preparation for our vacation.
Check out other feasts here.

2 comments:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. My feast is now up if you would like to join.

Joyce E. Rempel said...

Your salad had me laughing out loud and that's embarrassing because I'm sitting in a hotel lobby. How funny is that. I'd love to have you over for dinner. In real life.