Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #26

Thirteen things in my purse right now:

1. mp3 player

2. cell phone

3. keys

4. checkbook

5. wallet

6. pen

7. sudoku book

8. mechanical pencil

9. chapstick

10. digital camera

11. hand sanitizer

12. cuticle cream

13. grocery receipts

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! I carry a lot of these things with me as well, including the Sudoku book. It's amazing how many time that (plus a mechanical pencil) has come in handy when I've been stuck waiting at the doctor's office or salon or garage.

Happy Thursday!!

Anonymous said...

I'd hate to take a good look of what's in my bag right now . . . I use my bag as a carry all for work and as a repository for my 21 mos old 's stuff - I'm pretty sure there's some cheerios in the pockets though!

I'm all about cows on parade (photos of art) on my TT this time round.

Anonymous said...

A Sodoku book is a good idea; I've got one of those small boggle sets myself. My handbag is filled up with receipts and flyers people hand me that I don't like to hurt their feelings by refusing...

Rebecca said...

I think you might be looking in my purse....
=)
My TT13 is up athttp://anyapples.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow! How big is your purse? LOL!

kailani
An Island Life