Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Heroes - now THAT is must see TV!

If you haven't been watching Heroes on NBC Monday nights, you are missing out on an amazing show! Seriously, people! Take the next 20 hours or so to download the episodes you've missed and catch up - yes, it's that good. There have been a few episodes that Hubby and I predicted the plotline for because "if I were writing it, that's what I would have happen." But last night's episode was NOT one of them. My mind is blown! I totally did not see that coming.

1 comment:

Christie O. said...

i am literally obsessed with this show!! it is genius! brilliant! the most insightful, riveting, breathtaking show ever! sylar scares the crap out of me. i have an anti-sylar button on my sidebar, go check it out. oh, and i totally read the director's blog before the show aired and knew the spoiler the whole time. i didn't think he'd post about the show before it aired! but he did. the link is on my sidebar, you have to read it it's awesome! i'll have to be back to share hero episode fodder with you, i can't find anyone as devoted to it as i am!!!! (they all have to catch up and are not willing to do it!) anyway, sorry bout the longest comment ever!