Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast - June 22

Appetizer: Name a funny habit you have.

I stifle my sneezes. I always have. As a child, I was moritfied at the thought of drawing attention to myself, and sneezes are LOUD. So I stifle them. And that makes me sound like a duck when I sneeze.

Soup: If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
Guitar, but judging from my experiences with Guitar Hero II, my fingers are too retarded to pull that off.

I'd also like to be able to really play the piano. I can pick a tune out here and there, and if the music is written in the key of C with shape notes, I'm golden. But it would be cool to really be able to play.

Salad: How long is your hair?

It's almost mid-back, which is really too long but every time I think about chopping it off I change my mind. I love being able to braid it and wear pigtails.

Main Course: When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

I'm sure it was a student for throwing toys in the classroom or breaking some other little rule. Because that's a daily occurance.
Dessert: What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

The microwave is so essential in this house that we would starve without it, but I'm going to say that the crock pot is my favorite. I got one on sale at the Dollar Store - a 6 quart one with the removable crock. I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we share the same appetizer--my second choice to put down. I stifle too :)