Wednesday, July 25, 2007

America's Got Talent - Top 10

Last week, the first 10 of the top 20 performed and America voted through their 5 favorites. Last night those 5 were announced. I'm pretty happy with 4 out of the 5.

Butterscotch - she sings and beatboxes and is just awesome

The Glamazons - a plus-sized singing group

Robert Hatcher - singer, mainly R&B, not all that stand-out talented in my opinion

Sideswipe - a martial arts / dance group that so totally rocks my face off

Julienne Irwin - 14 year old singer (the requisite America's sweetheart of the show)

Now, here are my picks from last night's performances (the links are not necessarily to the performances from this round):

The Second Story Guys - a dance group...on STILTS!

Popovich Comedy Pet Theater - the judges didn't care for the performance last night, but I thought it was great

Terry Fator - ventriloquist/impersonator/entertainer extraordinare

Cas Haley - very talented musician

The Duttons - the requisite huge musical family of the season...I don't know why, but I really like them

No comments: