Thursday, July 26, 2007

maybe next year

Well, if you haven't noticed, I have kind of waited too late to get myself organized for the Blogathon. It's Saturday. I never got around to picking a charity or getting sponsors or anything. Which is all well and good, since Hubby and I have plans Saturday afternoon with some of his coworkers. Should prove interesting.

Anyway, I say all that to say what should be obvious at this point - I am not participating in Blogathon 2007. But I do intend to pop by some blogs that are participating at least a couple of times that day and show them a little support. And you can too. You can even choose to sponsor one if you find someone blogging for a cause you hold dear.

If I start thinking about it now and keep planning a little at a time, I should be ready for Blogathon 2008 in time.

No comments: