Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday's Feast: July 27

Appetizer: Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.


click on the picture for more info

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
I'd say about a 4. I should be more observant, and I want to be more observant, but I'm just not.

Salad: Where would you rather be at this very moment?
Back in bed would be nice.

Main Course: When was the last time you learned something new?
I learn something new all the time. This week I learned how the Harry Potter series ends - don't worry, you'll have to go somewhere else for spoilers.

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.
I have a strong desire to be organized, but I haven't actually done anything about it.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Friday, Amber! I remember those Popples. My daughter loved them! They were so squishy.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember Popples but have heard about them. Happy Friday.