Saturday, July 28, 2007

Project 365: July 22-28

PROJECT 365: A PHOTO A DAY







Sunday, July 22, 2007 - picture of wedding pictures, in honor of our 7 year anniversary

Monday, July 23, 2007 - stirfry with leftovers from Asahi...this was my first attempt at fried rice, and I did a pretty darn good job of it if I do say so myself

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - moonlight

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - the bulletin board in my classroom...I'm a little ahead, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get it done next week.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 - taco salad...Azteca taco salad shells are the greatest thing ever! Omigosh, this was better than Taco Bell - and I LOVE Taco Bell's taco salads

Friday, July 27, 2007 - my little gardeners...this week my class has been very into pretending to plant flowers on the playground. They reach through the chain-link fence and grab some tall grass and then "plant" it in the pea gravel.

Saturday, July 28, 2007 - Neko, the mighty hunter





No comments: