Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the excitement cannot be contained

Day 26 of life in Arizona and I have exciting news.

I'm going to be a preschool teacher - AGAIN!

It has been over a month since I have worked, and as much as I want to be a housewife and not have to work, I have missed it. I have been bored. To the point of becoming the crazy cat lady.

I start as the lead teacher for the preschool class at LaPetite Academy a week from Monday. And I am soooo excited! And everyone reading this should be, too. Because this means that surely we are only a couple of weeks away from blog fodder galore. I mean, preschool kids are hilarious. I can't wait to have stories for you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great! One of my best friends is a preschool teacher and I don't think she could go back to being stay-at-home again. Congrats!