Thursday, April 24, 2008

making progress

I have been off of Herbalife for about 2 months now. I just didn't think it was worth what we were spending on it anymore. I lost about 15 pounds during the 3 months that I followed the program, but there at the end I had stopped losing and was just maintaining. However, I have not given up on weight loss. Or on new techniques. For example, did you know that a weekend stomach bug is good for a 5 pound weight loss? Yep, I'm finally down to my first target weight of 150! Go me! Maybe I should get sick more often. Wait ... I hate being sick. Nevermind.

In other appearance-related news, I've had to change foundation shades. Yes, being out here in sunny Arizona has turned me into a bronzed goddess ... well, at least less pale. I've moved up from Mary Kay's Ivory 100 to Ivory 200. Hubby said, "so you aren't Snow White anymore ... you're Cinderella." Yep. That's me.

No comments: