Sunday, April 27, 2008

Photo Hunt: Funny/Unique Signs

This sign at the Arizona Diamondbacks stadium cracked me up last weekend. "Be aware of flying objects leaving the field."


I saw couple of signs tonight that deserve honorable mention while we are on the subject (since I didn't actually get pictures of them):

I would have expected a cattle crossing sign in Texas, but in Scottsdale, Arizona?


We also saw a sign for "the future 76th Street intersection." With nothing but cactus for as far as the eye could see. I almost asked Hubby to turn around so I could get a picture of that one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. I'm always paranoid of those flying objects leaving the field.

-tnchick- said...

I love MLB games. I use to go watch the Padres a lot when I lived in San Diego - don't remember seein' a sign like that tho. LOL

Hog Hunting Texas said...

What could be the flying objects i couldn't get it.