Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life: Reboot

Wow. It's been a while since I've been up to blogging here. So much has happened and I just don't know where to start.

The problem with the computer was a busted power supply. Hubby replaced it first thing when he got back. Funny aside: within a week of our computer issues, Lotus over at SarcasticMom.com had some similar computer woes. Seriously, she had me in stitches with her perfect summary of the situation. Go read those posts. They are great.

Anyway, I guess I've put off talking about this long enough...

Hubby and I are getting a divorce. God, that is hard to look at. Hard to wrap my mind around, too. There are a lot of issues involved, but the bottom line is that we just don't work as a couple. It doesn't really make much sense to me, but as soon as the decision was made and wheels were set in motion, it was like I had my best friend back again. What's up with that? I mean really.

So anyway, we got everything packed up and had a fairly uneventful trip back to TN. Hubby's got a place back in the town he used to work in, and I'm living with my sister for the time being. The cats are shacking up with Hubby for now.

I don't know how often I'll be up to blogging. Gonna at least try to get back on the Weekly Winners wagon, and maybe back to the PhotoHunt too. Just know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...I just feel like it sometimes.

No comments: