Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bundle O Nerves

I am nervous enough for the both of us, and I'm not even doing anything this weekend! I'm still terrified things will not turn out...but I'm also terrified that they will. If I were to have to choose an animal I feel most like at this moment, I believe OSTRICH would be the winner. Just let me bury my head in the sand and pretend nothing is going on. Anyway, I'm on blogging hiatus from now until at least Monday, more likely Tuesday. When I get back to the keyboard, I'll post a link to his blog so those of you who have no clue what the crap I'm talking about will be up to date. Gotta run to a meeting for work now. Hope I have everything packed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, Tim and I both have perfectly good, perfectly functional computers (even if his is a Mac). I don't remember telling you that you couldn't blog while visiting. You are welcome, you know. :-)