Saturday, August 12, 2006

Problems I Wish I Had

I saw this article at msnbc this morning in the peculiar postings section.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14292410/

Evidently this woman in West Virginia went home one day and someone had cleaned her house. Hubby said it wasn't him, as did everyone else she asked. She called the cops and they just laughed at her - can you blame them? A month later, she learns that a cleaning service had been hired by a neighbor with a similar house number, the same number of rooms to be cleaned, and a key hidden in a similar spot outside, and the cleaning lady had simply gone to the wrong house.

I think I'll start leaving the door unlocked and just pray really hard that the same thing will happen in my neighborhood.

How about you? Hear anyone complaining about a "problem" in their life that you wish you had?

No comments: