Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Simple Pleasures



It doesn't take much to make me down-right giddy. Honestly. I'm a rather simple person who enjoys the simple pleasures of life. Like old-school happy meals. You know - the ones that actually come in a cardboard box instead of a crummy paper bag like the grownup food. It doesn't matter how bad my day has been. If I get up to the drive-thru window after ordering a happy meal and they hand me the old-school box, I'm in heaven. Can't wipe the grin off my face. Can't help it. It's just the way I am.


And then, if the toy is actually something to PLAY with? Oh, man, they've gone and made my week! There are some real stinkers as far as happy meal toys go. Fortunately, the Super Mario toys are not among them. This little bugger is freakin' sweet!

No comments: