Thursday, November 09, 2006

Randomness

Crazy Beautiful Stranger has a great post up about the rules that cats live by. It's all true. I've witnessed these behaviors in my own little furballs.

Sarah has learned a lot about Autumn that she never knew before - it's not all colorful leaves and pumpkin pies.

Bob and Sheri (the morning radio show I listen to while getting ready for work) provided a chance to share all that useless trivial knowledge you've stored up over the years this morning. Did you know that the male barnacle has the largest genitals, in proportion to body size, of any other planet?

Here's proof of what a classy state I live in. Honestly, people.

Evidently South Dakota's requirements for county commissioner do not include being alive.

Somebody lit a fire under this guy's butt (I couldn't resist)

No comments: