Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday Smiles - 1st edition

In an effort to stick with my goal of finding and recording at least one thing that makes me smile each day, I've decided that I shall birth a new meme:Every Saturday, I'll flip through my "happy journal" and share seven of my smile-worthy entries here. So, without further adieu, here are this week's entries:

1. clean sheets - nothing like starting the year off with fresh clean sheets

2. a lazy day at home

3. little kid snores

4. making funny faces with the kids at work

5. the Hokey Pokey

6. random "I love you, Miss Amber!"s

7. the tingly feel and clean smell of my astringent

Yes, my list is pretty random. But, after all, this is RANDOM Ramblings of a Drifting Mind.

1 comment:

Trylle said...

I'm already doing this from 43 things; it's a good one.. I'm convinced it keeps me happier than I'd otherwise be! I've made a mini-banner; we could do a mini-link exchange!