Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday Smiles - 8th Edition

I haven't had much (read: any) interest expressed in joining in with the Saturday Smiles, but that's not going to stop me. I've actually started a new blog (yes, I know, I need another blog like a hole in my head) specifically for this meme. Check out the new digs at http://saturdaysmiles.blogspot.com/. If you decide to join in, leave a link to your Saturday Smiles list in the comments for that week and you will be added to the list of links.

Anyway, on to my Saturday Smiles list for this week:

1. I was given a bit of a shopping spree at work - they told me I had $20 to spend in the Oriental Trading Company catalog for my class. You know, when you just scan the catalog for the word "gross" it's amazing how far $20 will go.

2. I got an amazing compliment on my kata this week.

3. really clicking with Hubby

4. giving the blog a facelift - this look is much more me

5. reviewing emergency safety with my class this week - those kids crack me up!

6. One day this week, our class had talked about telling time (really we just focused on the hour hand of the clock). Later this week, while playing outside, one of my kids came up to me and said "Ms Amber! The big hand and the little hand are on the frisbee! It's frisbee time!!!" Where does he come up with this stuff?

7. Family get-together! Hubby's dad is off the road this weekend and the whole family is together - that's pretty much an only-at-Christmas scenario!

No comments: