Thursday, March 01, 2007

American Idol results night prediction

4 people will go home.

What? You expected me to be specific? Ok, 2 guys and 2 girls will go home.

Alright, alright. I'll stop being a smart aleck and give my real prediction. I have yet to watch all of Wednesday night's show, but I'll fire up the TiVo when I get the energy to stay awake long enough for it. I did watch the guys on Tuesday night's show. As sorry as I am to say it, I really think this is the end of the road for Sanjaya Malakar. He's such a sweet soul, and he does have an amazing voice. The problem is that he doesn't realize how good he is, so he doesn't know how to take advantage of the talent he has.

I'm not going to venture a guess as to the other guy that will be nixed or the ladies we'll be saying adieu to. It just wouldn't be feasible for me to make that prediction, as I haven't seen their performances yet. I tried last night, but I died on the couch before the first singer took the stage.

I will leave you with my dream top 12:

Phil Stacey
Chris Sligh
Blake Lewis
Jared Cotter
Nicholas Pedro
Sundance Head
__________________
Lakisha Jones
Stephanie Edwards
Sabrina Sloan
Melinda Doolittle
Jordin Sparks
Gina Glocksen

Criticize my taste if you will, but those are my picks for top 12. For what it's worth. Considering I'm too lazy to actually vote.

No comments: