Sunday, August 26, 2007

Project 365: August 19-25


PROJECT 365: A PHOTO A DAY

I didn't take a picture Sunday - oops! We were having too much fun playing Simpson's LIFE with Hubby's brother and sis-in-law for me to think to grab my camera.

Monday's pic is the classroom schedule chart in my classroom - we're spending the rest of August getting familiar with our routine and rules and how things get put away in our classroom.



Tuesday's photo is a shot of two of the girls in my class playing in the art center.



Wednesday we made an ocean in a bag with Ziplock bags, toothpaste, and ocean life stickers. Our Bible story for the week was the creation story, and we had just talked about God making the fish that morning.



Thursday was the day I realized that even working a puzzle at the table wasn't a safe activity for Alex.



Friday evening I got a couple of awesome cloud shots. The colors were just gorgeous!



Saturday I did a little housework - see my pretty shiny sink?

No comments: