Tuesday, March 25, 2008

randomnosity

So I'm really not doing too well with the whole weekly life update thing, huh? Honestly, there's not really much to talk about. I figure as long as I post my weekend photo posts, that should be enough to attest to the fact that I am, in fact, still alive.

I'm still working at the same job, and still not really caring much for it. I now have more children on my roster than I am legally allowed to care for by myself and I still don't have an assistant. Because obviously when I voiced the fact that I was unable to deal with the class that I had, what I meant was please please oh please pile more of the darling little demons into my room.

Don't get me wrong. I still love working with kids. Just not here. Not without help. Not kids that are completely unfamiliar with the concept of adults actually being in charge.

Anyway, I tend to come home from work mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted. Which makes it difficult to come up with coherent blog posts. Or anything else, for that matter. Tonight was the first time in quite some time that supper didn't involve fast food, macaroni and cheese, or chicken nuggets. And that was more because I had chicken in the fridge that needed to be used than because I actually felt like cooking. But that cheesy chicken and rice sure did hit the spot.

Ok, enough of my whining. I came across a couple of interesting tidbits on the internets last week that I had every intention of sharing. I just never got around to it until today. So it's all stuff you've probably seen already. But I'm going to post it anyway because this is my blog and I'll do what I want. So there ;)

----------

Students Questioned After Footage of Teen's Sex Act Distributed Around School - my favorite quote from the article: "Parents said yesterday the incident underlined the dangers of mobile phones in schools." Really? THAT'S what you want to focus on here? Alrighty then.

----------

Man Puts Entire Life Up For Auction - I'm actually curious to see how this one turns out.

----------

So that's what's going on here in the land of AZ lately. I'll try to do better about "real" posts. But I can't make any promises.

No comments: