Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Google has a sense of humor!

I saw this posted as a bulletin on myspace, and it made me laugh out loud, so I thought I would share it with the...7 or 8 people who happen across this blog.

Go to google.com

Click on maps

Click on Get Directions

From New York, New York

To Paris, France

Read line 23

Too lazy to do it yourself? Fine, I'll quote it here. Are you sitting down? Seriously, are you ready for this?

"Swim across the Atlantic Ocean - 3,462 mi - 29 days 0 hours"

I kid thee not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness, Amber! That was hilarious. I actually looked it up on Google before I read all of your blog. Michael (my michael) and I had a good laugh at that one. Thanks.
~Monica Reynolds

Unknown said...

that has been going arround lately. I had it going to Another town, but I think it is funny. I love when people like the google corporation seem to have a sense of humor. And I wonder if anyone has been stupid enough to try swimming accross.